UTURN can be viewed on these VR headsets : Meta Quest2 and Pico Neo3,
Oculus Rift (or Quest plus Link cable), HTC Vive, Vive Pro and Microsoft Mixed Reality headsets.
(Unfortunately the GearVR and Oculus Go headsets have been discontinued by their manufacturers)
- For Meta Quest 2 and Pico Neo 3 headsets (enterprise and educational license option):
- go to Uturn on the Immerse.io Marketplace for immersive content distribution;
- register on the platform and choose a pay per view or pay per month options;
- use your Immerse account to manage direct downloads of UTURN to your headsets and generate views PIN for your users.
- For all other PC-tethered headsets compatible with SteamVR (free consumer-only version):
- install the Viveport app first on your PC from the Steam Store;
- follow this link in your browser to find UTURN and mark it for later view, and then find it under your Wish List in headset;
- or start the Viveport app while inside your headset and search for “UTURN” in the Viveport store;
- then install UTURN and play it.